A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Price, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Simian Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Thyroid Diseases
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Price has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Price MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Price practice?
- Dr. David Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Price practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Milpitas, CA.
See Suffern Obstetricians & Gynecologists.