A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Quillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Quillen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quillen graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Quillen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quillen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Quillen practice?
Dr. David Quillen practices Ophthalmology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Ophthalmologists.