A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ray is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Wise Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Ray practice?
Dr. David Ray practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, TX.
See Bridgeport Family Physicians.