A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ray is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Ray DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ray practice?
- Dr. David Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ray practices Family Medicine near Bridgeport, TX.
See Bridgeport Primary Care Doctors.