A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Richardson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Fecal Incontinence
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Richardson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Richardson practice?
Dr. David Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.