A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Richardson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Richardson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Richardson, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Fecal Incontinence
- Female Infertility
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Richardson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Richardson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Richardson MBBS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Richardson practice?
- Dr. David Richardson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Richardson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See Detroit Obstetricians & Gynecologists.