A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rivera, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rivera has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Kishwaukee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Rivera MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rivera practice?
- Dr. David Rivera has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Rivera practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Bourbonnais, IL and Irving, TX.
See Lombard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.