A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robbins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from New York University.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Robbins MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. David Robbins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Robbins practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.