A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robbins
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Robbins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robbins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from New York University.
Dr. Robbins has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Robbins MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Robbins practice?
- Dr. David Robbins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Robbins practices Urology near Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Miami Beach Urologists.