A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roberts, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- X-Rays taken in office
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Roberts has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Roberts MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. David Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Roberts practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fredericksburg, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians and San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.