A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Roberts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. David Roberts has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Radiologists.