A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Roberts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Roberts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. David Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Roberts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Voorhees Radiologists.