Dr. David Robinson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

February 16th, 2016
Worst breast reconstruction
Dr Robinson was very nice in the beginning. But once my reconstruction surgery was done and he was paid by myself and my insurance company, his caring nature changed. (which it was insisted I pay my insurance deductible up front before the surgery was performed, then to find out I was owed money since my deductible was actually applied to a different medical bill and his office was not going to even notify me of a large refund that was owed to me) I have complained numerous timed this summer that I was not satisfied with the results of his breast reconstruction. One implant was significantly larger than the other. One side was drooping lower than the other. He was less than happy to answer my questions. His staff was unprofessional. After my complaints his main office staff even told me that I should just be grateful I was alive. I am only 35 and feel I have a right to be comfortable in my own skin. I have now had to have another reconstruction surgery in which 25 permanent stitches needed to be installed under each breast pocket to correct errors that were made the first surgery. I would NEVER recommend Dr David Robinson to anyone.

November 16th, 2015
Best doctor. Great work
He has done a lot of work on me and the results have been fantastic. This is the only one I trust his staff treat me like a queen and he always gives me great advice.

January 1st, 2015
Not a good job on my face
I think he's nice when you see him , then after he takes your money he don't care any more he's all about money !!! His staff , nurse don't help you even if you have something going wrong they won't see you !! Don't waste your money on this doctor trust me !!

July 30th, 2012
Two faced - sloppy work
He seemed so caring and easy to work with before surgery, but when his work was questioned - he dropped the happy attitude. One side was put in lower than the other. He replied: it's too soon to tell; I used the old incisions (there weren't any); most woman are lopsided; I did the same "thing" on both sides; why are you just now telling me, it's too late to do anything about it! what's worse... he spilled old silicone down my side and left it there - leaving frightening lumps under my armpit.