Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Rockwell
Dr. David Rockwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Goldsboro, NC, with other offices in Wilmington, NC and Jacksonville, NC (and 4 other locations). He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Rockwell is affiliated with New Hanover Regional M.C., Cape Fear Hospital and Wayne Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Rockwell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Rockwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Goldsboro, NC.
Dr. Hector Pedraza
Goldsboro, NC 0.35 mi35
Dr. Laurence Frederick III
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Goldsboro, NC 0.35 mi32
Dr. Gregory Bauer
Goldsboro, NC 0.35 mi22