A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rockwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rockwell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockwell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rockwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rockwell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockwell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Rockwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Rockwell MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rockwell practice?
- Dr. David Rockwell has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Rockwell practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Goldsboro, NC and Jacksonville, NC.
See Wilmington Surgeons.