Dr. David Rodriguez DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Halethorpe, MD

August 31st, 2016
really bad doctor - good at American spine but changed into bad dr at Smart Pain - and I mean really badddd
I have made the mistake of following Dr. Rodriguez to smart pain and that was a night mare, including with Dr. Rodriguez. We all know know how Dr. Rodriguez is and it is the exact opposite at Smart Pain - worst company I have ever covered - I have moved on from Dr. Rodriguez and found a doctor who really has the bedside dr. rodriguez used to have and one that is require and the office manager Wendy is like Ashley and the whole atmosphere is very open and welcoming where smarf pain is . I would recommend to any former patients of Dr. Rodriguez not to follow him - whatever you do do not follow him to dr. Rodriguez - there are other good drs out there who my insurance

July 31st, 2016
to Patricia Baker
to Patricia Baker - Dr. Rodriguez was very good and very compassionate at American Spine - but he is not the same dr. at Smart Pain Management which is a very bad company with bad management. He has changed completely into something different and not different good, so though I agree my experience with him at American Spine was good overall - he is no longer the same person and treated me horribly and tried to blame me for not being able to get his own job done because the company at smart pain management per the reviews on glassdoor overbook the appts so you are likely better off at this point without him - at least until he can find his footing at smart pain management or realize he made a bad choice at a company that doesn't suit his personality - and though we had some issues - he always included me in the decision even if he was mad while at American Spine - but at Smart Pain management where he is in Baltimore he is all about covering his own ...... and not about caring about the patient. I agree with everything you said about American Spine when Dr. Rodriguez was there - but something broke for him when he left that has him scarred and not the same person. American Spine is a much more ethical company. Though it's ashame certain staff members aren't there anymore like Ashley and others. Still, he isn't the same person anymore. Trust me. I tried to follow him to the new company thinking that the basic general principles would be the same with some differences because of a new company and it's not. It's like an institution and they don't care about the patients there and will make up lies about you if you are upset about something. If you can I would think about finding one of the new providers to work with or maybe a new company - but the Dr. Rodriguez that we once knew no longer exists.

June 26th, 2016
do not recommend
Dr. Rodriguez is a shape shifter - he will treat you like you are the most special patient in the world and in a heartbeat treat you according to what other people think - he clearly had me fooled at American Spine as to how he was - terrible dr either because of smart pain or because smart pain isn't the right job for him or bad dr - American Spine better suited his personality even with how he hurt me -- he seems too overwhelmed with this job and should be expected to be able to manage portal emails which are the way to stay connected to doctors for the patients and the staff at Smart Pain - especially Stephanie are arrogant, rude, and think they are special and have probably been put in the position I was in with being assaulted she just doesn't realize it yet (my own opinion) - the Eric (sp?) is the better person to speak to of anyone and would not recommend smart pain management to anyone at all even with any amount of history Dr. Rodriguez has - he has gone from cinderella to darth vadar in one fell swoop (poor analogy but point made) - he is not the doctor I would recommend to see at anyone - if you see anyone at all I would recommend an established dr at the company - however - they will ply you on two different drugs and then try and play games with you about what is going on and not do any pill count or drug test and make up lies about you and terminate you

June 14th, 2016
Miss
Dr. Rodriguez is very compassionate with patients, especially those of us who are in severe chronic pain. He has an amazing bedside manner. He has always taken the time needed to discuss with me all of the disc ruptures in my spine (I have 4) that have been found on my MRIs, and he even took the time to look at the MRI of my brain, in order to fully understand the influence of my Multiple Sclerosis on my pain.

June 13th, 2016
Dr. Rodriguez has treated me for several years. He has a great bedside manner, knows his patients' bodies through thorough exams, and has a whole-person approach to medicine. Could NOT ask for better.

May 27th, 2016
Excellent in My Opinion
Dr. Rodriquez, provided care for my husband and I for six years. We suffer from bone degeneration with a painful combination of bone spurs that stops your legs and feet from movement. We were able to return to a normal life style ( somewhat ) with the expertise of Dr. Rodriguez. Since loosing Doctor Rodriguez, who Moved On, we know our luck is up. My husband and I are back to square one and actually been advised so from the facility. "In the past five months, my husband fell , requesting the shots to raise bone on bone. He is still waiting and using a walker for the first time and I dread being stuck in a chair again, it's not a life. So, if you are in need of a Professional who truly takes care of his patients, I highly recommend Doctor Rodriguez. It takes time for studies, but you will get end results. "OH he actually studies the MRI's, not the tech's note". That makes you or breaks you !

May 11th, 2012
David A Rodriguez, DO pain mgmt be warned
THIS DOCTOR IS HORRIBLE AND WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A DRUGGIE. HE WILL ALSO MAKE FALSE COMMENTS TO PROTECT HIMSELF OR MAKE HIMSELF LOOK BETTER AND STORE THESE COMMENTS ABOUT YOU IN YOUR FILE. HE ALSO LIKE TO UNDRESS PEOPLE WHEN THERE IS NO NEED

January 14th, 2012
Very caring!
Dr. Rodriguez was very compassionate about my problem and spent a very long time discussing options and diagnosing. I would highly recommend this doctor. Wait time in office is usually a little long.