A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rose, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Rose has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Rose MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rose practice?
- Dr. David Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rose practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.