A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Rosenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rosenberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rosenberg practices Neurology near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA.
See Los Alamitos Neurologists.