Dr. David Rosenberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

November 6th, 2012
Outrageous
I do not recommend this doctor unless you do not mind waiting for 2-3 hours in the waiting room. Then another 2-3 hours in the patient room. I have never been so frustrated at a doctors office. Then he has the balls to charge me $200.00 for going over the time!!! What about my time!! Oh - that's not important right? This should be illegal. Who has the rights here? Patient or doctor? No wonder doctors are rich. Then can get away with over charging!!!

September 15th, 2012
mrs
Very dedicated doctor, i've been seeing him for years.

April 11th, 2011
Not serious about seeing patients
We realize that neurologists are busy but to wait for six months for an appt; and then find out he wanted tests done (he had only said 1 test and when we called to set up appt after the test was done, was told he needed another!- which further delayed an appt.We fired Dr. Rosenberg and are now seeing a true professional at UCLA (where it only took 2 weeks to get an appt)

March 11th, 2010
Rude staff tried to rip me off!
I have a co payment of $20 or $40 for office visits. I scheduled an appointment and gave my inssurance info and asked which copayment it would be. I was told $20. Then thiry min. before my appointment a receptionist calls me and says I will ahve to pay part of the deductible first, before the appointment of $190. I called this inssurance to verify and My inssurance rep said I would never have to pay my deductible for an office visit, unless there was a special test going on. So I called this doctor back and relayed the info, and came to the understanding that my inssurance would fax this in - but heres the point. They still wanted to make me pay $190, and they offered a payment plan-because it could take awhile to go through, then they would refund me. Yeah RightI told them I would rather have everything settled before agreeing to pay that much money for a first time consultation, then the Receptionist told me I needed to pay a $50 cancelation fee. I was thinking - no freaking way - they waited to tell me 30 min before the appoint that there was an issue and not even try to get to the bottom of it, but just make me pay them a high price and wait for them to do their job. That's crazy. I told the woman I wouldn't pay the cancelation fee for not going and I wouldn't pay the $190 when my own inssurance is telling me they are mistaken. Why couldn't they just take the time to authorize it the right way?Finally, the receptionist said I didn't have a choice. I either come in and pay $190 or I pay a cancelation fee, I told her, "Well how do I know if you're telling the truth or not, maybe you are just doing this to get a free $50 without working." She then said she would call my doctor and tell him how I was an unruly patient and that I need to see a different neurologist or none at all. The absolute wierdest and rudest experience I have ever had with a doctors office. If they even send me a bill for this i will sue them.