Family Physicians

242 Woodland St
Suite 110
West Boylston, MA 01583
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore.
 |  Unprofessional  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2011

I recently called off-hours (7:30 am on a Saturday) due to an illness. The doctor called me back within 30 minutes of leaving a message with the answering service but I missed the call. There was no voicemail so I called the number back. I got a lecture from the doctor with him stating "I told you not to call me back at home and that is exactly what you did!" The attitude was completely unacceptable, in my opinion. There was no voicemail and I was simply trying to get some help from my doctor. I may be naive but I thought our doctor's job is to take care of us. If you don't want people calling you at home, get a restricted number. I can't think of anything worse that being sick and then belittled on top of it. It may have been a bad day on his part but bedside manner is definitely part of the job.I will be looking for a new primary care physician as this one either has a God-complex or just doesn't care about his patients.

|  Very happy with APA!!  |  show details
by chance715 on Nov 14th, 2007 on kudzu.com

We were thrilled with the compassion and service that we received at APA after a horrific visit at another area perinatology group (Atlanta Maternal Fetal Medicine...AWFUL!!) Dr. Bootstaylor took time to discuss all of our options and answer all of our questions. He was very honest and down to earth, and helped us make informed decisions regarding our baby and future pregancies. We will be switching OB's because of gross negligence that contributed to our son's death, but will only interview OB's that work with Dr. Bootstaylor's group. Highly recommend!!

|  No compassion for patients  |  show details
by shauntbanks on Feb 23rd, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have gone to this office on several occasions. The staff is rude and the doctors could care less about their patients. Case in point- I was told my doctor would expedite test results regarding our baby. I called in to get the results and they were never ordered! Dr. Barton gave her word she would have the results ASAP to ease our minds regarding our baby's condition but instead she never bothered to order the test. Furthermore, I was told they dont schedule appoints for "consultations". If you want to talk to the doctor..it has to be a "paid appointment". THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  best ultrasound  |  show details
by ashleybailey on Nov 14th, 2005 on kudzu.com

They were courteous and professional. They made me feel comfortable in their environment.