A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosman, MBA, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colon Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosman graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Rosman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
- Emerson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Andrew Rosman MBA and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rosman practice?
- Dr. David Rosman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rosman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Radiologists.