Dr. David Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ross?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Ross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 29th, 2015

Dr. Ross is Amazing!

Dr. Ross is amazing!! I absolutely love my breast augmentation, wish I would have done it a long time ago. Extremely professional and knowledgeable in his field! After having consults at a few other offices, Dr. Ross was my go to. I felt comfortable knowing he was my surgeon.

April 22nd, 2015

31 Years Old. No Kids. Have Wanted New Boobies Since I Was 15!

I'm 1 month post op from my operation and things couldn't have gone better. The staff is all so friendly and makes you feel very comfortable. Dr. Ross is an amazing surgeon. I can't believe how natural my breasts look even so shortly after surgery. The recovery time was great. I was back to work in 5 days!! My only regret is not doing it sooner. This is by far the best decision I have ever made. Thank you Dr. Ross you have changed my life!!!!

February 21st, 2015

Dr Ross was great he is very knowledgable and made me feel comfortable, great experience

January 12th, 2015

So Happy! You're the Best, Dr. Ross!

I'm SO HAPPY with the results of my surgery. The whole process was wonderful. Recovery was great!! You were there for any questions or concerns that I needed during my recovery. Never had a doctor like that who answered your calls or texts. You and your nursing staff are great! I'll certainly recommend my friends to you! GREAT JOB!!! GREAT RESULTS!!! YOUR THE BEST, DR. ROSS!!!

December 26th, 2014

Fantastic surgeon! Fantastic outcome!

Wonderful experience from beginning to end! Staff was so caring and super nice. Dr. Ross is a fantastic surgeon, very honest and will not try to sell you anything but rather tell you the truth, which I truly appreciated. He is very caring of his patients. I remember the day after my surgery I had to come in to the office to remove the bandages and he could not be there, he had to be in surgery. I was going to meet with one of the nurses, as I walked in to the office and checking in with the receptionist, he was on the phone her, I heard my name mentioned. He was making sure I made my appointment. He made himself available at anytime if I had any concerns or questions. That is going above and beyond for your patients!!! Outcome of my surgery was even better than I expected. I feel fantastic!!! Dr. Ross, thank you from the bottom of my heart! You are awesome! (procedure:breast augmentation, silicon, over muscle)

November 15th, 2014

Excellent doctor dr David ross

I had bracheoplasty and liposuction with David Ross, he is such an amazing doctor,initially I had so much worries running in my brain but when I saw him for the first time, i felt i met right person, he took very good care of me and treated me like small baby ;-) when I rated him 5 star I mean it . I highly recommend this doctor.

October 31st, 2014

Great Job! Great Results!

Thanks Dr. Ross, I'm so happy with the results of my surgery. The whole process was wonderful. You and your nursing staff are great! I like that you all answered all my questions and made me understand everything to expect throughout the whole process. I'll certainly recommend my friends to you! Great job. Great results

September 2nd, 2014

Breast Augmentation 2 months ago

I highly recommend Dr. Ross for breast augmentation. He is very detailed and informative at the consultation. The most important quality is that he listened to exactly what I wanted my breasts to look like. I wanted to look natural and not have noticeably fake boobs and he did a perfect job. They are the perfect size and have a natural slope. I have friends that had bad surgeons and you can see the shape of the implant on the top of their chest. Dr. Ross made mine look completely natural. I chose a range of sizes that I was comfortable with and during surgery he chooses which looks best. I'm so happy I chose him as my surgeon!

August 18th, 2014

Dr. Ross did my augmentation surgery over 11 years ago and I still get compliments on how great and natural I look. I met with several Dr's at the time and I had heard he was the best in Chicago. He really lived up to his reputation and his staff was very friendly and answered questions. After all these years I'm still very happy with my results. I would not goto any other surgeon in Chicago. I highly recommend Dr. Ross's skills and he is very honest with his professional opinion. Truly talented.

July 3rd, 2014

Amazing Breast Aug!

Dr. Ross was simply amazing! I went in for a Breast Aug and he made me feel right at home! He wasn't pushy or trying to sell me on anything, and in fact he was very open about the procedure, complications and process. He is simply put one of the best surgeons in Chicago and beyond. At 3 weeks I am completely healed and beyond impressed with my results! My breasts look full amazing and natural. I had no bruising and felt very little pain. I did my surgery on a Friday and was back at work (desk job) on Tuesday with no meds. Best of all, every appointment the doctor was great and he made sure I looked fantastic. I trust him completely and cannot recommend him enough!

May 21st, 2014

Dr. Ross & His Team were Amazing to Me!

I had an amazing and life changing experience. After many years of waiting to get my breasts done,visiting several doctors, didn't feel comfortable with any of the, I was referred to Dr. Ross. His entire office is so welcoming and "family like" they made me feel like I was their one and only patient. They have unbelievably relaxing bed side manners from Dr. Ross, to his nurse Meghan and his anesthesiologist. I hit a bump in the road when I was preparing for surgery and with the help and support of my personal physician and Dr. Ross's team I was able to have a very successful surgery. I have received so many compliments on my breasts! I've referred 3 friends, one of them is going today for her consultation! I will always be grateful to them all.

May 12th, 2014

26 Years Old and in Love with my Breasts

He took all the time I needed to answer any question in my consultation. He made me really understand the difference between the different implants and how it would feel going under or over the muscle. He was by far the most informative doctor I have been to! Before him I seen 7 different doctors but once I spoke with Dr Ross I made my surgery date right after my consult I was that sure the way the right one. I just have to say to all the ladies who are looking around to find a doctor who is best for them. Call Dr Ross and you will never regret it!!