A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruben is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruben
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruben Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ruben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Palo Verde Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Ruben MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ruben practice?
- Dr. David Ruben has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ruben practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists and Tucson Child Psychiatrists.