A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ruben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ruben is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruben graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ruben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Palo Verde Mental Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Ruben MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ruben practice?
- Dr. David Ruben has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ruben practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Psychiatrists.