A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Rubin practice?
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Clinical Pathology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Harrison Internists, West Harrison Cardiologists, and West Harrison Pathologists.