A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Stamford, CT.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Cardiologists.