A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Rubin practice?
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See West Harrison Internists and West Harrison Cardiologists.