A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Danbury Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Stamford, CT and White Plains, NY.
See Norwalk Internists and Norwalk Cardiologists.