A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rust is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rust graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Arthur Rust MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Rust practice?
- Dr. David Rust has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Rust practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Duluth, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Duluth Surgeons.