A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rutledge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital-Ozaukee
- Fort Memorial Hospital
- Fort Healthcare,Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutledge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Rutledge practice?
Dr. David Rutledge practices Family Medicine near Jefferson, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Atkinson, WI and Eau Claire, WI.
See Jefferson Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Rutledge, Dr. Dave Rutledge, Dr. Davis Rutledge