Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Sacks
Dr. David Sacks, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamitos, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Sacks is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower and Bellflower Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Sacks has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. David Sacks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamitos, CA.
Dr. Soon Sohn
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Seal Beach, CA 1.30 mi38
Dr. Susan Sklar
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Los Alamitos, CA 1.70 mi45
Dr. Kenneth Farhang
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Long Beach, CA 1.75 mi51