A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sacks, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Erythroblastosis
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sacks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Abbott Sacks MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sacks practice?
- Dr. David Sacks has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sacks practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Obstetricians & Gynecologists.