A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Samuels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Samuels Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Samuels practice?
- Dr. David Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. David Samuels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.