A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Samuels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Samuels is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Samuels
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Samuels, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuels graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Samuels has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Samuels MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Samuels practice?
- Dr. David Samuels has 1 office location.
Dr. David Samuels practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Cardiologists.