Learn more about Dr. David Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sandler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sandler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Sandler practice?
Dr. David Sandler practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.