A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sandler, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sandler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Hillcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Abraham Sandler MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sandler practice?
- Dr. David Sandler has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Sandler practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Nottingham, MD.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Cardiologists.