A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schreiber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Schreiber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Schreiber MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. David Schreiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Schreiber practices Psychiatry near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Northbrook Psychiatrists.