A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 20 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Schwartz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Plano Cardiologists.