A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schwartz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Schwartz DO and MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians and Warren Psychiatrists.