A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schwartz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Schwartz DO and MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Pediatricians and Warren Psychiatrists.