A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, MD, DO is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Depressive Disorder
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Schwartz has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans