A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Scott DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Scott practice?
- Dr. David Scott has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Scott practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Naples Primary Care Doctors.