A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Scott, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scott accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Scott practice?
Dr. David Scott practices Family Medicine near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Naples Family Physicians.