A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Seidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Seidman, Otolaryngologist, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Seidman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Seidman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Seidman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alexander Seidman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. David A. Seidman practice?
- Dr. David Seidman has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Seidman practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kew Gardens, NY and Richmond Hill, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists and New York Plastic Surgeons.