A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Share:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Share graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Share has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Ann Arbor Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital-Ann Arbor
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Share accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Share practice?
Dr. David Share practices Preventive Medicine and Public Health near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Ypsilanti Preventive Medicine Specialists.