Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Siegel
Dr. David Siegel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsfield, MA, with other offices in Brooklyn, NY and Pittsfield, MA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Siegel is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Holyoke Hospital Inc and Baystate Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Siegel has the following 3 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. David Siegel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsfield, MA.
Dr. Joshua Yurfest
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Pittsfield, MA 0.71 mi35
Dr. Priyesh Mehta
Pain Management, Residency
Pittsfield, MA 0.71 mi6
Dr. Robin Burns Lambert
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Pittsfield, MA 0.71 mi16