Dr. David Silber MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2016
Dr. Sibler and his office are awesome. Dr Silber took the time to ensure my treatment was the best treatment for me, surgery. In addition he took the time to explain everything to me. The office staff was more helpful and courteous than I could ever hope. I felt I was in safe caring hands!

July 9th, 2016
didnt get what i paid for didnt get to see the doctor i paid for
never even got to see this guy saw his PA

January 8th, 2016
Ms.
I couldn't ask for a more compassionate and concerned physician. He has been spot on with every detail. MAN CAN THIS DOCTOR GIVE A STEROID INJECTION. I'VE ACTUALLY HAD THE SHOT AND DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT. ONLY BECAUSE I WASN'T PAYING ATTENTION. INSTANT RELIEF WITH NO PAIN TO GET IT! I <3 DR DAVID SILBER!!!

February 12th, 2015
Didn't have time to look at MRI told me to eat Advil and walked out of room

July 8th, 2014
Very Happy!
Dr. Silber did a partial knee replacement for me a few year ago. He was great, very thorough in his explanations and easy to talk with. Surgery went very well, recovery time much shorter than expected and his follow up was great. The time in the waiting room was a bit frustrating but when you got in to see him, he was in no hurry to move on. He gave you the time you needed. Great Guy!

November 10th, 2012
I had fallen out of a chair and injured my knee. Went through physical therapy, an MRI, and a cortisone shot. Still no better. Saw Dr silber for a second opinion. He gave me a much more through exam than the first surgeon I saw, and another cortisone shot. That second shot cured me! Hats off to Dr silber.

June 26th, 2012
A number 1 Doctor and Staff. Thank you very much Dr. Silber. A few of the categories need a fifth star. I rank Dr. S and Staff at 4.5 out of 4. All go over above any other Dr. and staff I've been involved with.

December 23rd, 2011
Wonderful Doctor...knows his stuff!!
I couldn't be more pleased. I had a knee replacement in July, and he did a wonderful job. He's quiet, and not a warm and fuzzy, but he does warm up as he sees you more often. He's fine with me! He's the best in his field, that is what I want in a doctor. Surgery went very smoothly, and I have absolutely no complaints at all!! He's great!

October 13th, 2011
Dr. Silber is excellent. He did both knees and both hips. Couldn't be more pleased. He takes the time to explain everything and is personable. I recommend him highly.

June 22nd, 2011
Dr Silber is an excellent surgeon. Did my hip replacement and I've had no problem.. I scheduled an appt after he recommended hip replacement to tell him I was worried it wouldn't relieve my pain. That's when I found out how compassionate he was. very reassuringand understanding of my concernAfter surgery, he improved my range of motion by stretching muscles. painful!!but back and knee pain caused by walking on bad hip completely gone. Also very good about understanding and treating pain even 4-6 weeks after surgery...Also, other surgeons bring their family to him for surgery because they want it done right!!! Other surgeons said I didn't need surgery even though walking 1 block, I was in agony!!Do yourself a favor and let him treat you.......

March 16th, 2010
Excellent surgeon. You wait at your appt but that's what happens when the doctor is the best. fixed my hip when other surgeons would not. Now I can walk!!without pain at a 10 rating!!! 0 pain now. Bedside manner seems brusk- but- he cares and takes time to answer all questions if you ask. Very intent! on doing the surgery right!!! Other docs think he is the best in his field.