Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Video profile

Best plastic surgeon show details Best plastic surgeon
by Anne on May 24th, 2015

Dr. Silberman is the best plastic surgeon I know. I had a mini facelift and my results are wonderful. Besides being a great doctor he really cares about you as a person. I highly recommend him.

Breast and lipo show details Breast and lipo
Feb 21st, 2014

I did not have a good experiance with Dr. Silberman. He was cold and uncaring. He also left my stomack lipo lumpy and told me it was my fault. Because I need to lose more weight. I weight 130lbs at 5'5", my weight is fine. And he left me with unnessucary scars from my breast implants. I have large nipples, so I had mine put in through the nipple. And instead of cutting around the outside. I have a scare running around the inside of my nipple. Making it very noticeable. Sorry, but I would not recommend him at all!

best cosmetic surgeon show details best cosmetic surgeon
Jul 31st, 2012

excellent surgeon- would never go elsewhere

Beltlipectomy show details Beltlipectomy
Sep 16th, 2011

I just had what most surgeons would consider a complicated belt lipectomy done. I have had excessive weight loss from 329 pounds to now only 155 pounds after Gastric Bypass five years ago; I also have 5 children so as you can imagine my body was not gorgeous and medically the hanging skin was an issue in my everyday life. I am now 2 weeks post op and I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Silberman; most importantly he did an amazing, truly remarkable job with my hanging skin; the scars are so thin too; I really wasn't expecting to come right out of surgery impressed; in fact I tend to be on the more cautious side so you can imagine my delight! The results are clearly dramatic already. I had a total of 5 drains and the last two were removed today. Dr Silberman suggested a girdle for the next few weeks just to encourage everything to heal nicely. I trust him. I went to others before I made my choice; let's face it when you are doing something this serious you make choices based on "mommy instincts" and my Mommy instincts were right! I highly encourage anyone considering cosmetic surgery to visit Dr Silberman right away. Also, his staff is very warm, friendly and family oriented; they all know me by name and have made me feel very comfortable! I wish anyone reading this to have as wonderful of an experience as I have had. As a side note, I'm planning lipo of the neck next, then 2 procedures at the same time with Dr Silberman; breast lift with augmentation as well as an arm lift. I will re-post again when I have new reviews to provide!

Some real problems show details Some real problems
by BucksPatient on Jun 2nd, 2010

I would strongly recommend that you find a different surgeon. I had fillers with Dr Silberman in Dec. He basically unloaded 3 syringes of Restylane in my face and told me to go home and massage it into its correct placement - but not to massage the swollen areas. Huh? I was left with ridges around my mouth that looked worse than before. In addition to my bad experience, I know of 2 other patients who had eye jobs with him- a relatively basic procedure - and suffered from real complications. Do yourself a favor: Go to NYC.