Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
800 W State St
Ste 300
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-348-3415
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Breast and lipo  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2014

I did not have a good experiance with Dr. Silberman. He was cold and uncaring. He also left my stomack lipo lumpy and told me it was my fault. Because I need to lose more weight. I weight 130lbs at 5'5", my weight is fine. And he left me with unnessucary scars from my breast implants. I have large nipples, so I had mine put in through the nipple. And instead of cutting around the outside. I have a scare running around the inside of my nipple. Making it very noticeable. Sorry, but I would not recommend him at all!

|  best cosmetic surgeon  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2012

excellent surgeon- would never go elsewhere

|  Beltlipectomy  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

I just had what most surgeons would consider a complicated belt lipectomy done. I have had excessive weight loss from 329 pounds to now only 155 pounds after Gastric Bypass five years ago; I also have 5 children so as you can imagine my body was not gorgeous and medically the hanging skin was an issue in my everyday life. I am now 2 weeks post op and I truly can't say enough wonderful things about Dr Silberman; most importantly he did an amazing, truly remarkable job with my hanging skin; the scars are so thin too; I really wasn't expecting to come right out of surgery impressed; in fact I tend to be on the more cautious side so you can imagine my delight! The results are clearly dramatic already. I had a total of 5 drains and the last two were removed today. Dr Silberman suggested a girdle for the next few weeks just to encourage everything to heal nicely. I trust him. I went to others before I made my choice; let's face it when you are doing something this serious you make choices based on "mommy instincts" and my Mommy instincts were right! I highly encourage anyone considering cosmetic surgery to visit Dr Silberman right away. Also, his staff is very warm, friendly and family oriented; they all know me by name and have made me feel very comfortable! I wish anyone reading this to have as wonderful of an experience as I have had. As a side note, I'm planning lipo of the neck next, then 2 procedures at the same time with Dr Silberman; breast lift with augmentation as well as an arm lift. I will re-post again when I have new reviews to provide!

|  Some real problems  |  show details
by BucksPatient on Jun 2nd, 2010

I would strongly recommend that you find a different surgeon. I had fillers with Dr Silberman in Dec. He basically unloaded 3 syringes of Restylane in my face and told me to go home and massage it into its correct placement - but not to massage the swollen areas. Huh? I was left with ridges around my mouth that looked worse than before. In addition to my bad experience, I know of 2 other patients who had eye jobs with him- a relatively basic procedure - and suffered from real complications. Do yourself a favor: Go to NYC.