A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver, Urologist, Surgeon, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Silver practice?
Dr. David Silver practices Urology, Surgery, Surgical Oncology, and Pulmonary Disease near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists, Brooklyn Surgeons, Brooklyn Oncologists, and Brooklyn Pulmonologists.