A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silver, Urologist, Surgeon, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Silver Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silver, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silver has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Silver MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David Silver practice?
- Dr. David Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Silver practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.