A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Silverman practice?
Dr. David Silverman practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiology, and General Practice near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Internists, Hartford Geriatric Doctors, Hartford Cardiologists, and Hartford General Practitioners.