A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silverman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Silverman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Silverman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Silverman MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Silverman practice?
- Dr. David Silverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Silverman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists and Bloomfield Geriatric Doctors.