A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Simpson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Albert Simpson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. David Simpson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Simpson practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, DE.
See Wilmington Primary Care Doctors, Wilmington Family Physicians, and Wilmington Geriatric Doctors.