A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simpson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simpson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Simpson practice?
Dr. David Simpson practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Garden City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists.