A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Simpson DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. David Simpson has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Simpson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI and Madison Heights, MI.