A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simpson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Simpson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Simpson DO is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Simpson practice?
- Dr. David Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Simpson practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Garden City, MI.
See Garden City Neurologists and Garden City Psychiatrists.