A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sizemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sizemore is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sizemore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sizemore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sizemore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Sizemore practice?
Dr. David Sizemore practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Surgeons.