A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sizemore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sizemore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sizemore
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sizemore Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sizemore graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Sizemore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menifee Valley Medical Center
- Hemet Valley Medical Center
- Out of State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alden Sizemore MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sizemore practice?
- Dr. David Sizemore has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sizemore practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Hemet, CA.
See Hemet Surgeons.