A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Slater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Slater is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Slater, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slater graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slater has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Alan Slater MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Slater practice?
- Dr. David Slater has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Slater practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Primary Care Doctors.