A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sloan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sloan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Sloan MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Sloan practice?
- Dr. David Sloan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sloan practices Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons.