A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Solomon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Solomon practice?
Dr. David Solomon practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.