A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Solomon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Solomon
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Solomon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Solomon, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Solomon MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Solomon practice?
- Dr. David Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Solomon practices Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pulmonologists.