Dr. David Sorrentino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Sorrentino?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 24th, 2012

Very thorough

I was seen at St. Mary's emergency room and Doctor Sorrentino was very attentive and compassionate. I have been suffering from pain in my upper abdomen following gallbladder removal back in 2003. I have been getting attacks that mimic a gallbladder attack ever since. I have been to ER's before for this problem and they always just say it's nothing and send me on my way. I researched on my own something called Sphincter of oddi dysfunction and I truly believed this was what I had but as I said other Doctors wrote me off. Dr. Sorrentino on the other hand mentioned SOD right off the bat and verified what I had already known for years. It was great to have someone finally acknowledge this problem and treat me like a human being and not just a problem. I truly think Dr. Sorrentino is a very gifted Doctor, I only wish he were set up in a private practice so I could see him full time. I highly recommend him!

September 23rd, 2014