A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spiegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spiegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anton Spiegel MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. David Spiegel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spiegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.