A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spiegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spiegel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spiegel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spiegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spiegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anton Spiegel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Spiegel practice?
- Dr. David Spiegel has 1 office location.
Dr. David Spiegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oceanside, CA.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.