A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Spiegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Spiegel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Spiegel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spiegel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Spiegel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tri-City Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spiegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Spiegel practice?
Dr. David Spiegel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Oceanside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Oceanside Internists and Oceanside Cardiologists.