Dr. David Spiegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Spiegel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. David Spiegel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Herr Dr Speigel

He has done a couple procedures on me and he knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him as a very good Dr ... He saved my life for sure albeit as miserable as it is! The only Dr who comes close is ....Dr Pepper!

November 13th, 2015

Dr. Spiegel came to my rescue in the ER and I'm forever grateful he pulled me through that night.

I don't like doctors - it's usually a trial and error relationship for me. At first I wasn't sure about Dr. S. because he seemed a little tense (but what do you expect from a hear surgeon)? But he truly cares about his patients and wants only the best for you. His office staff are supper sweet and I'm so sad I had to move out of state; the only reason I'm no longer his patient.

July 16th, 2015

Great Dr!

Dr. Speigel is so personable, has a lot of experience and explains why this or that symptom is happening.

May 7th, 2015

Rude

He is rude and quick. Won't take the time needed to explain process. Will cut you off if you have questions.

November 1st, 2014

rude lady at desk, doctor unprepared

From the very beginning, the woman who answers the phone, Jen, has been very unimpressive... Now, I have only had to deal with her three times, so, I'm sure I just caught her on an off day, all three times. Regarding the doctor, completely unprepared. Reading my chart as he walks in the door and saying, ..." so, what am I going to do for you today?" No one in his office knew I had a pacemaker installed two weeks ago, even though they were the ones who referred me to the physician who did the procedure. Horrible office environment where you wait in a lounge with about six other doctor's offices patients. In general, doctor and staff very unimpressive, instilling very little confidence in me that they are completely engaged or interested. If you want top notch treatment, I would recommend you find another provider.

April 15th, 2013

Mr.

Dr. Spiegel probably saved my life and for that I am eternally grateful. He first saw me in the Emergency Room and told me right up front that my procedure could be a difficult one. He told me the risks involved and was very candid and blunt but to the point and he never once backed away from what could have been a difficult procedure. After the surgery he had clear, concise, and specific instructions for me. I appreciate his candor and directness very much. The fact that I am writing this 24 hours after the procedure should indicate a positive outcome.

January 26th, 2012

Rush Rush Rush

Doctor was unprepared. Took no time to read records prior to appt. As I asked questions, he gave short responses and was on the way out the door to see next patient. Left office more confused then ever. Will find another doc asap

June 22nd, 2017