Dr. Spiegel came to my rescue in the ER and I'm forever grateful he pulled me through that night. show details Dr. Spiegel came to my rescue in the ER and I'm forever grateful he pulled me through that night.
by Randi I. on Nov 13th, 2015

I don't like doctors - it's usually a trial and error relationship for me. At first I wasn't sure about Dr. S. because he seemed a little tense (but what do you expect from a hear surgeon)? But he truly cares about his patients and wants only the best for you. His office staff are supper sweet and I'm so sad I had to move out of state; the only reason I'm no longer his patient.

Great Dr! show details Great Dr!
Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Speigel is so personable, has a lot of experience and explains why this or that symptom is happening.

Rude show details Rude
May 7th, 2015

He is rude and quick. Won't take the time needed to explain process. Will cut you off if you have questions.

rude lady at desk, doctor unprepared show details rude lady at desk, doctor unprepared
by charles merkley on Oct 31st, 2014

From the very beginning, the woman who answers the phone, Jen, has been very unimpressive... Now, I have only had to deal with her three times, so, I'm sure I just caught her on an off day, all three times. Regarding the doctor, completely unprepared. Reading my chart as he walks in the door and saying, ..." so, what am I going to do for you today?" No one in his office knew I had a pacemaker installed two weeks ago, even though they were the ones who referred me to the physician who did the procedure. Horrible office environment where you wait in a lounge with about six other doctor's offices patients. In general, doctor and staff very unimpressive, instilling very little confidence in me that they are completely engaged or interested. If you want top notch treatment, I would recommend you find another provider.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Paul N. Curtis on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr. Spiegel probably saved my life and for that I am eternally grateful. He first saw me in the Emergency Room and told me right up front that my procedure could be a difficult one. He told me the risks involved and was very candid and blunt but to the point and he never once backed away from what could have been a difficult procedure. After the surgery he had clear, concise, and specific instructions for me. I appreciate his candor and directness very much. The fact that I am writing this 24 hours after the procedure should indicate a positive outcome.

Rush Rush Rush show details Rush Rush Rush
Jan 26th, 2012

Doctor was unprepared. Took no time to read records prior to appt. As I asked questions, he gave short responses and was on the way out the door to see next patient. Left office more confused then ever. Will find another doc asap