A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steele is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steele, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Steele has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Allen Steele MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David A. Steele practice?
- Dr. David Steele has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steele practices Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Pediatricians.