Dr. David Steinberg MD Patient Reviews

3.4

March 4th, 2014
Dr. David Steinberg
Very professional and courteous manner. I would recommend Dr. Steinberg and his staff at the Central New York Eye Center to anyone experiencing problems with their eyes.

November 21st, 2013
Thoroughly great experience
Dr. Steinberg just completed my second cataract surgery, this one with a Toric lens. He is very thorough in explaining the proceedure, and the options (Toric lens, restore), giving the patient the information needed to make an informed decision. The staff at both his office and the Eye Center are courteous and spend as much time as needed to make sure you are well informed and comfortable. If you are considering cataract surgery, I would highly encourage you to have it with Dr. Steinberg.

May 1st, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I was very impressed with Dr. Strinberg. He is thorough and has an excellent bed side manner. He takes the time to explain what is found and what can be done to correct it.He has an excellent staff.

February 7th, 2012
Cataract Surgery by Dr. Steinberg ophthalmologist & Staff
I am a diabetic in 2011 Dr. told me I had a cataract in my left eye and he suggested I can have Surgery well I put it off because of fear. Well in 2012 I had a car Accident could not see out of my left eye at night & backed up into car in driveway. The next day I walked in to Drs Office & He took me right away he asked if I was ready for the Surgery I said Yes. Well I asked God to use Dr. Steinberg and all the medical staff to work on me in his behalf. The Surgery went well today is day 1. He has such a great bedside manner. Thank you Dr. Steinberg

January 11th, 2012
Dr. Steinberg looks at the computer a lot while he is talking with you, but he does get to a point eventually where you feel you have his undivided attention. He does take the time to answer all questions.

July 28th, 2009
Dr. Steinberg and staff were very caring. He spent a lot of time to make sure all my questions were answered. I would highly recommend this office to anyone.