A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Steiner, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Steiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Steiner MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Steiner practice?
- Dr. David Steiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Steiner practices Psychiatry near Aiken, SC.
See Aiken Psychiatrists.