A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.