A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Stewart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stewart has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Metroplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Stewart practice?
- Dr. David Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Stewart practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Temple, TX.
See Temple Internists and Temple Cardiologists.