inactive

David A Stone MD Patient Reviews

September 7th, 2016
Best obgyn
He was the best obgyn ever glad I had the pleasure of being his patient

June 16th, 2016
Dr stone was tge best doctor ever kinda disapointed tht he is not n mich i would love for him to b my doctor again

February 10th, 2015
Dr. Stone was awesome! If I still resided in Michigan, he would still be my OB/Gyn.

March 13th, 2014
simply wonderful....
I have been a patient of Dr Stone for over 18 years, he has delivered two of my children and can't wait till he delivers my third child! He has always taken care of any and all of my female health concerns and would not entrust my body to anyone else. Dr Stone actually cares for all of his patients and spends the extra time with you making sure all of your concerns and or questions are answered before moving on to another patient. I have recommended Him to friends and family, and will continue to do so as long as he is in practice. If you are in search of a great gynecologist and you are reading this review, please make an appointment today with Dr David A. Stone; immediately as you will (Not) regret it!!!!! God Bless.

April 17th, 2013
the best
Dr. Stone is a wonderful doctor. He is courteous and very professional. He gives you his best attention. Anytime I need to see him making an apt is not complicated and you don't have to wait long in the office. He has never given me any wrong information.

October 25th, 2012
THE BEST
I love doctor Stone!!!!!!! He has been my doctor for over 13 years and he has helped my husband and I have the best gift ever, our 2 year old daughter! I was high risk but he was there every step of the way he even help my husband through the tough decisions that we had to make. He is the best.

September 24th, 2012
Leaving well informed
He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

April 9th, 2012
Dr. Stone is the most professional yet caring doctor that I have ever had the privaledge of knowing!Having a baby can be scary and difficult but with the right team it can be a beautiful experience thank you all!

December 5th, 2010
My Doctor Cares
I was referred by my sister.Once I met with Dr. Stone,he made me feel comfortable.We as women sometimes prefer to be examined by a woman.Dr.Stone's professionalism puts your mind at ease.He's an excellent doctor!