A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taber, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Taber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Taber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Taber FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Taber practice?
- Dr. David Taber has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Taber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN and Elkhart, IN.
See South Bend Internists, South Bend Hematologists, and South Bend Oncologists.