A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Taber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Taber is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taber
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Taber, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taber graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Taber has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Taber FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Taber practice?
- Dr. David Taber has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Taber practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN.
See South Bend Internists, South Bend Hematologists, and South Bend Oncologists.